Sunday 26 April 2020

Thoughts of the week

1. Do any of you wonder what else is happening in the world that no-one knows about? The suspicious side of me thinks that this would be the perfect time for governments and organisations to get up to mischief whilst everyone else is looking the other way. 

2. This is what happens when I have too much time to think. We had a garage visit with Dad yesterday, it's the first time I've seen him in a month (I normally see him a few times a week). Dad also does not benefit from having too much time to think. He pointed out how easily the government has controlled us. One pandemic and we're all staying at home and considering downloading a contact tracing app. But let's not go there. 

3. Hurraw have released two new lip balms. One is apple flavoured and the other is hazelnut and tinted. I wish I could find an Australian stockist because I really want both balms.

4. I finally got my hand sanitiser from Kiss Ready Lips! Louella posted it on the 26th of March and it arrived here on the 24th of April. If you need more hand santiser the Kiss Ready one is gorgeous. It smells great and isn't drying at all!
You can buy it here.

5. I hope you all have a lovely week.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!