Wednesday 15 April 2020

Recent favourites

It's been ages since I did a favourites post. I haven't had a lot of time to think about blogging but now that Tiger is home things have eased up a bit and I have more capacity to think.


Sunescape Hydrating Body Butter
I'm all about fragrances. I can love or hate a product purely because of the fragrance. 
This body butter was love at first sniff, it has a beautiful coco shea fragrance. Despite being very rich and hydrating, the butter feels light and is quickly absorbed. That's one thing that really puts me off body butters, they take so long to sink in so I have to wait to get dressed. That's not a problem with my Sunescape body butter. The tub is huge so will last for ages and at $29.95 it's very reasonably priced.

Kora Organics Turmeric Brightening and Exfoliating Mask
My beautiful Karen kindly sent this mask to me. She's been raving about it for ages so it was on my wishlist however I hadn't gotten around to buying it. 
Now that I've had the pleasure of using it I can see why she raves so much. 
This is designed to be an exfoliant and a mask. I have sensitive skin so only use it as an exfoliant and it's now one of my favourite exfoliators. The scrubby particles are smooth not scratchy, leaving my skin looking bright and feeling super smooth.  
It also makes a great lip scrub!

Sol de Janeiro Cheirosa '62 Candle 
I'm obsessed with Sol de Janeiro and want one of everything they make. Their original range smells edible and is one of my all time favourite scents. This little candle is gorgeous. I'm yet to burn mine as the scent is so strong my whole room smells amazing without even having to light it!

Morphe M439 Deluxe Buffer Brush
This is another product that Karen recommended. When she told me it's her favourite foundation brush I bought one straight away. She was right! I've even stopped using a make-up sponge in favour of this brush. It gives a gorgeous coverage, application is quick and easy and I don't have to worry about streaks or patches. I'm considering buying a second one. 

Benefit Boi-ing Airbrush Concealer
Concealer has always been my bff as I have permanent dark circles. Over the years I've tried so many different concealers, most of which I haven't loved.
Airbrush Concealer is lovely. With a creamy, hydrating texture it doesn't crease and easily covers my dark circles. My little pot came in a trial pack, I'll purchase a full size once the pot runs out.  

Dearest Lips Overnight Lip Rescue Balm
Overnight Lip Rescue is one of those products that was love at first use. As soon as I put it on I was in love. I was lucky enough to be one of the product testers and I was supposed to use it each night, but I couldn't resist and used it all day every day. I love the buttery, hydrating and soothing texture plus it comes in a huge pot that will last for ages.  

What have you been loving lately?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!