Sunday 5 April 2020

Thoughts of the week

1. So, how's everyone doing? Are you okay?

2. I'm really not sure what to say today. It's such a strange/stressful time. I know a lot of us are really feeling it so I don't want to talk about it, I want to be a diversion, however I'm struggling to think of anything else to talk about.

3. So. I've noticed several brands have released lip oils recently. Kosas, Marc Jacobs and Joeur to name a few. Plus Nars and Bobbi Brown have released oil infused glosses. I want them all.

4. Who else just wants to online shop at the moment? I am resisting the urge as Tiger is unemployed and we don't know when our welfare payments will be processed.

5. Now for a random and totally irrelevant piece of information. When I'm sitting on the couch all day, I use up a lip balm in two weeks. How's that for constant reapplication? If this self isolation lasts for a while I could potentially make a decent sized dent in my collection.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!