Sunday 16 October 2016

Thoughts of the week

1. I've discovered that I can get radio stations through the Telstra Tbox. They have an awesome selection of 80's radio stations.

2. It's finally started to warm up. The sun has been beautiful, I can feel it lifting my spirits and soothing my soul, I'm full of hope again.

3. We've had music on constantly since I discovered the 80's radio station, I hadn't realised how much I missed music, it makes me so happy.

4. I placed my first order with Beautylish. It won't be my last.

5. I am caught between my desire to be a nomad and my desire for stability. I love the community that we have here, knowing my neighbours, the postie etc. At the same time the desire to sell everything and travel is overwhelming. 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!