Wednesday 26 October 2016

October's most used lip products


Edward Bess Love Affair Compact Rouge - This lives in my handbag for those days when I look in the car mirror and realise that I'm white as a ghost. It's very light, blends in well when used as a blush and gives a sheer flush of colour when used as a lip stain. 

Givenchy Magic Lip and Cheek Balm - I'll be so upset when I finish my Magic Lip and Cheek Balm. I bought it from Strawberrynet and I'm not sure if it's still available. It's the perfect multi use product for me, it looks equally as good on my lips and cheeks. I love the way it makes my cheeks look glowy and the colour on my lips is perfection.

Jane Iredale Cosmo lip gloss - In the tube this looks really dark but on my lips it's a sheer wine colour. I love the formula of these glosses, they're non sticky, very hydrating and feel like a balm. If I had to pick my top five gloss formulas, the Jane Iredale gloss would be one of them.

Revlon Devotion Ultra HD Matte lipcolor - If you can't decide between the Maybelline Vivid Matte Liquid Lip Colour and Revlon Ultra HD, choose this one, it's much nicer. The scent is lovely, the formula is lovely and it lasts around six hours before I need to reapply.

Burt's Bees Tulip Tide lipstick - Tulip Tide will be my replacement for Perpetual Peony on the sad day that I finish PP. Tulip Tide is very similar, just a little lighter and not as long lasting. Despite that, it's a beautiful mid toned pink and one I can see myself repurchasing. If you are yet to try one of the Burt's Bees lipsticks, what are you waiting for?

Jeffree Star Baby Spice Lip Ammunition - I've worn this almost non stop since I got it, it's a gorgeous, long lasting bright pink. You can read my full review here

Maybelline Perpetual Peony Super Stay lipstick - This is one of my all time favourite lipsticks, so naturally it's been discontinued. If you manage to find it at an outlet store, grab three. It's a gorgeous light to medium pink that perks me up and lasts half a day before I need to reapply. 

What were your most used lip products this month?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!