Sunday 23 October 2016

Thoughts of the week

1. This clown thing is stupid. It won't be long until they scare the wrong person and someone will get badly hurt. Why people think that terrifying someone is funny is beyond my comprehension.

2. I'd forgotten how much I used to love Richard Marx.

3. Chai is still having problems at school. I want to explore sending him to a more relaxed, hippy style school. It costs $900 a term so Tiger won't even consider it. 

4. The desire to be a nomad is strong. Tiger's job would allow him to work worldwide, so selling everything and travelling isn't a crazy idea. What an amazing experience it'd be. 

5. I don't understand people who say they hate where they live. If you hate it, move. Seems pretty simple to me.    

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!