Monday 10 October 2016

September favourites


Physician's Formula Eye Booster eyeliner - This is my all time favourite eyeliner. It's the only liner I use now and I'll be devastated when I can't get it anymore. I have the brown shade, it's not available in Australia so I get it from iHerb. If you are a fan of liquid eyeliners you need this in your life. The brush is perfect, not too hard and not too soft. If only it came in navy.

Crazy Rumors Coffee Bean Lip Balm -  I've recently decided that Crazy Rumors balms are my favourite lip balms. I'd happily use only them for the rest of my days.

Givenchy Magic Cheek and Lip Balm - I'm obsessed with the gorgeous, natural flush this gives. It's so pretty and fresh.

Rimmel Insta Flawless - This is a great dupe for the Estee Lauder Revitalizing Supreme CC cream. I had a minor panic when I finished my tube and immediately went out and bought another. Not a day goes past when I don't use Insta Flawless, it's a staple in my routine. On no make-up days it helps blur imperfections and make my skin look better, on make-up days it's a great primer.


Lipstick Queen Medieval - I'm all about glowy lips and cheeks this month. I've been loving a subtle wash of red on my lips, not too bright but enough to perk me up a bit. 

What were your favourite products in September? If you've done a blog post about them, please post the link.  

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!