Wednesday 12 October 2016

My first order from Beautylish

Lately I've been reluctant to order online as my last few experiences have been really bad (I'm looking at you Beauty Bay and Sephora). I still order from my usual places (Adore Beauty, The Natural Supply Co to name a few) but haven't ordered from anywhere new for a while. When Jeffree Star released their Lip Ammunition lipsticks I took a risk and placed an order with Beautylish.

I placed my order on the 30th of September and it arrived on the 11th of October. There was a public holiday in there which usually delays things by at least two days. I could trace the package the whole time. If you use the Australia Post app it will show up as a package from Landmark.
Such pretty packaging.

I purchased:
RCMA No Colour Powder.
It Cosmetics Vitality Lip Flush in Je Ne Sais Quoi
Jeffree Star Lip Ammunition in Baby Spice

I've never tried anything from any of these brands before so I'm excited to test everything out. 


Once I've had a chance to try everything out I'll post reviews. 

Have you ordered from Beautylish before?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!