Wednesday 5 October 2016

September empties and tosses


September was a slow month for empties. I feel like the last few months have been really slow on the empties front. I've been sticking to the same routine which you'd think would mean I finish things sooner, but it's not happening yet.

Lavera Beauty Balm
The Body Shop British Rose Plumping Mask
Kate Sommerville EradiKate To-Go
Coconut Revolution Coconut Hand Cream
Swisse Micellar Makeup Remover
Bliss Peeling Groovy Serum
Ophelia's Apothecary Lip Balm
Hourglass Primer
Rimmel Insta Flawless
Eco. C Serum
Rimmel Volume Colourist Mascara



My decluttering mood is still happening. I'm being brutal and it's a lot of fun. Last night I decided that all my skin care has to fit in to one tub, so there's going to be a further skin care cull happening this week. I've already gone through and got rid of heaps of my skin care so I'm not sure how I'll manage but it's going to happen. 

My make-up now fits in one train case which is exactly where I wanted it. The problem still lies with lip products. I still have way too many balms, glosses and lipsticks. I've been brutal with my lipsticks so am nearly at the point where I'm happy with my lipstick collection, glosses and balms still require work. I haven't decided at what point I'll be happy with my balm and gloss collection, I suppose I'll know when I get there. 

I was using an eye pencil a few weeks ago and was struck by the realisation that I don't like pencil eye liners so I tossed them all. I also tossed all but two of my lip pencils. My lip crayon collection is down to about ten which I'm happy with. 

Slowly but surely I'm going through all my products and only keeping those which I love. 

Have you been decluttering? How's it going?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!