Sunday 27 January 2019

Thoughts of the week

1. I was sad to hear about the death of Brandon Truaxe, the founder of Deciem. He was a brilliant but troubled man. 

2. If you follow me on Instagram you'll know I've recently done a cull of my red lipsticks. I'm also culling the rest of my collection. Slowly but surely I'm going through them and getting rid of anything that I don't love. Surprisingly, I'm culling more than I'm keeping.

3. In what is the best news of the year THE POLLY WAFFLE IS COMING BACK!!!!!

4. I am so tempted to buy Fit Cover. I'm resisting because I have plenty of other foundations to use up. Once I've used them all, I'm buying Fit Cover.

5. Twenty seven days into this year and I have yet to make any unnecessary purchases. Go me.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!