Tuesday 15 January 2019

Clean Reserve


Who remembers about ten years ago when you could get Clean fragrances from Mecca? They had lots of gorgeous fresh scents like Clean Laundry, Warm Cotton, Clean Air and my favourite Sweet Layers.

I've been savouring Sweet Layers because it's not available anymore and it's such a beautiful scent. Whilst some of the scents are still available in the US, they haven't been available here for a long time. 

The good news is that Clean is back in Australia! The range we have here is Clean Reserve and the scents are gorgeous.

I picked up a travel sized pack from Priceline. I'm not sure if it's still available as I can't find it on their website. 
The little bottles are designed for layering and they work beautifully together.  

I love that the scents are simple and light. They don't stir up my allergies and instead of being a really obvious perfume they just smell fresh and clean (haha).

Clean Reserve is available in store at Sephora and online from Adore Beauty. I've also seen a few of their scents at Chemist Warehouse. 
If you know of any other stockists, please let me know!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!