Sunday 6 January 2019

Thoughts of the week

1. My Aunt and Uncle came to stay with us this weekend. It's the first time they've ever stayed and it was lovely. Family can be so wonderful.

2. I haven't made any unnecessary purchases this year and I have no desire to shop. Granted, we're only six days into the year, but so far so good.

3. It's been five weeks now and I'm loving the gym. Who would have thought. I've even grown a few muscles!

4. This year I'm planning to put more effort into getting Balmcyclopaedia up and running. I'd love if you checked it out. If you have any review requests or would like to post a guest review, please let me know. 

5. We've officially become people who listen to AM radio. There's no going back from here.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!