Sunday 20 January 2019

Thoughts of the week

1. For the first time in years I feel like I might have found some people who can help Chai. A lovely twitter friend put me on to a Psychologist and we've got a new GP. Neither of them believe in medication as first option. Finally.

2. I've done way too much peopling this week. Whilst they're all people I love and want to spend time with, being social five days in a row is more than this introvert can handle.  

3. Obela Hommus is lovely. Our favourite is the roasted pine nut flavour. 

4. Mario Badescu now has lip balm in a squeezy tube. Clearly I need it.

5. Has anyone had a midlife crisis? I'm thinking it might be fun. My family live to over 100, so if I have my midlife crisis at 50 I've got 4 years to plan it. Suggestions are welcome. 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!