Sunday 15 July 2018

Thoughts of the week

1. To promote her beauty line Flower Beauty, Drew Barrymore has been doing YouTube video's with different beauty vloggers and I'm loving it. You can see her collab with Nikki Tutorials here, Tati here and Carli Bybel here.

2. I've started watching Infowars on YouTube. It's making my brain hurt.

3. Dior's new Backstage collection is calling my name. It looks so pretty.

4. A few weeks ago I put all my social media apps in a folder on my phone. I'm amazed at how much less I reach for my phone now. I used to mindlessly scroll through social media constantly. Now I only check them once or twice a day (with the exception of Instagram).

5. After having the MIL here for five days I am exhausted and brain dead.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!