Monday 2 July 2018

July Empties

It's July already! End of the financial year, time to get taxes done (and then spend a little bit of the tax money on make-up, yay!)

June was a pretty quiet month empties wise, I barely finished anything. Here's hoping next month is better. 



Natio Rosewater Gentle Cream-Gel Face Cleanser
What a beautiful cleanser. I really loved it and will be repurchasing next time it's on sale. The scent is lovely, it's very gentle and removes all traces of my make-up.

The Body Shop British Rose Shower Gel
You can see a theme here can't you? Anything rose scented and I'm there. This is a gorgeous shower gel, I repurchase it over and over again, the scent is beautiful. 

Aveda Damage Remedy Conditioner
I don't have a negative thing to say about this gorgeous conditioner. If you are yet to try Aveda hair care, you're missing out. You can read my review of the Damage Remedy range here

Paula Dorf Brush Out Brush Cleanser
There really isn't that much to say about a brush cleanser. This one is non oily, gentle on my brushes and works well. I don't remember where I got it from, so I won't purchase again. As much as I like brush cleansers, I usually just wash my brushes the old fashioned way.

Face of Australia Gentle Make-up Remover
I've lost count of how many bottles of Gentle Make-up Remover I've gone through, it's such a great, gentle product. I mainly use it to remove my eye make-up, however it's also good at removing long lasting lipstick. 



The Body Shop Oils of Life Tahitian Tiare Shower Gel
Love, love, love. This new range of shower gels from The Body Shop are beautiful. They're very hydrating, soothing and the scents are gorgeous.

Grants Fresh Mint Toothpaste
We're a Grants family, it's the only toothpaste we use now. It's natural, Australian owned and made and cheap. Winning.


Now for this months tosses.



Olay Foaming Cleanser
The Olay cleanser leaves my face feeling squeaky clean, a feeling that I really don't like. I got it in a Priceline goody bag, it's not a product that I would buy and I'm not sad to see it go.

Karl Lagerfeld + Model Co lipstick
This lipstick is awful. The colour is nice but it is really difficult to apply, it drags across my lips and an effort to put on. It was a magazine freebie, I'd be asking for a refund if I'd bought it. I have no idea why Karl Lagerfeld agreed to put his name to such an awful product.

Lipstick Queen Lipstick
Whilst I love the Lipstick Queen lippy, I hate the case. It gets horribly stick and no matter how often I clean it up, within a week or two it's sticky again. I have no time for that, so out it goes.

Glam Glow Plumprageous Gloss Lip Treatment
I've used the Glam Glow lip plumper a few times but it's just not love. I don't love the way it makes my lips feel like they're burning and I don't like the cinnamon scent. When I tried it out in store I couldn't smell the cinnamon and it didn't burn at all, so I'm not sure why the one I bought is different to the tester. 

The Body Shop 3 in 1 Brow Definer
This brow pencil just doesn't work for me. It's too soft and too dark. The highlighting end is too hard and too narrow to be able to use properly. It's a no from me.



See how disgusting it is? I really don't like it when the cases go all sticky. I know I could clean it, but it needs cleaning every few weeks and I just can't be bothered.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!