Monday 13 October 2008

Too Faced Grapefruit Beauty Balm

I have a great arsenal of lip balms, some of them half used, some of them brand new and some barely used. I've got to the point now, where I'll use a new balm a few times, and if I don't like it I get rid of it straight away. Beauty Balm is a balm that I definitely won't be giving away.

There are a few things I love about my Beauty Balm. Firstly, it comes in a gorgeous little pink tin that looks great when I pull it out of my hand bag, and people are always asking what it is.
Secondly, it's got a gorgeous glossy look, so I look like I'm wearing gloss not just balm, but it's very hydrating, so I can use this when my lips are really dry and still look like I'm wearing lip colour.
Thirdly, it smells and tastes great.

The texture is thick and slightly sticky. It's not sticky enough to be annoying, but sticky enough that it has lasting powder. I have the Grapefruit flavour, which is a very soft sheer pink, and on my very pigmented lips it looks clear. I find this very similar to Clinique's Air Kiss gloss (which is an all time favorite of mine).

There are three flavours available, they are Grapefruit, Watermelon and Chocolate.

Ingredients: lanolin oil, hydroxylated lanolin, polybutene, isopropyl palmitate, cera microcristallina (microcrystalline) was, ethylhexyl palmitate, ceresin, cera alba (beeswax), isopropyl lanolate, aroma (flavour), ethylhexyl methoxycinnamate, bonzophenone-3, euphorbia cerifera (candelilla) eax, ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, monthol, tocopherol, tocopheryl acetate and propylparaben.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!