Friday 24 October 2008

MAC Lilacrush Lipgelee


I'm on a mission at the moment to use up more of my MAC products so that I can take the empties back and swap them for a new lipstick as part of the back to MAC program. If you haven't heard of this, you take back six empty MAC plastic containers (such as eye shadows, lipsticks, lip glosses and automatic pencils) and they'll exchange them for a lipstick of your choice. Because of this, I've now got several of my MAC products on daily rotation, and I'm remembering how much I like them.

The Lipgelee's are amazing. I absolutely love the texture, they feel very soft and moisturising on my lips. They're very light and non sticky, in fact they feel more like a lip balm that a gloss. They have a beautiful glossy finish, with a sheer wash of colour.

Like most MAC lip products, Lipgelee's have a vanilla fragrance but no flavour. I'd almost say that these could be a holy grail product. If they had a sweet flavour then they would definitely be a holy grail product for me.

Would I buy them again? Definitely!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!