Wednesday 29 October 2008

Origins Make a Difference rejuvenating hand treatment

I'm really not a fan of this hand cream. Not that there's anything wrong with it, but it's quite sticky, so I can't use it during the day. As a night treatment it does a pretty good job, but nothing amazing. After I've used it I don't notice that my hands are super hydrated or soft.

I find this cream is best to use as a daily moisturiser. When my hands are dry I don't use this as it isn't moisturising enough, but as a daily treatment it works fine. One thing I do love is the smell. All Origins A Perfect World products smell amazing.

According to Origins:
The resurrection plant rose of Jericho, plus skin-reviving trehalose and sea haricots work hand-in-hand to help hardworking skin rebound and recover from dramatic dehydration. An ancient oceanic flora helps repair damage due to UV exposure, daily use and constant abuse. Scutellaria extract helps even out skin tone. Meadowfoam seed oil lavishes hands that have it rough with long-lasting smoothness that's never greasy. Chapped, cracked, splotchy skin resumes a softer, brighter, more evenly toned, more youthfully textured look and feel. Leaves an elegant, silky feel on skin. Forms an undetectable barrier. Dermatologist Tested.

Would I buy it again? No. There are other hand creams that I like much better than this one.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!