Friday 10 October 2008

Est Velvet Lip Balm


I probably should have called this the Lip Balm Blog, since that's the main thing I write about. But, we all know I'm an addict. One of my more recent loves is Est Velvet Lip Balm. It comes in two flavours, Peppermint Lemon and Vanilla Orange. They both smell amazing, and I had such a hard time choosing that I nearly bought both of them. In the end I decided on Vanilla Orange.

This is a beautiful balm. It has a waxy, matte texture, so I mainly use it as a night time balm. It's also good to use a light coat under lipstick. Due to the thick texture, it lasts hours before I need to reapply. I find it to be super moisturising with a lovely smell and taste. There's something about this balm that makes me feel earthy and grounded when I use it. I know that's a strange thing to say about a lip balm, but there is something so natural and wholesome about it. I'll definitely be purchasing this again, I want to try the Peppermint Lemon flavour next.

Est is a Melbourne company that started in 1998. They use natural products, and where possible, organic products. The Velvet Lip Balm is hand made, and contains 100% organic extra virgin olive oil, organic beeswax, organic honey, calendula healing oil, glycerine, olive leaf extract, vitamin e and essential oils.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!