Thursday 30 October 2008

Tinderbox Headache Balm

Tinderbox is a gorgeous little store in Balingup that sells a great range of herbal products, from skin care to gourmet food seasonings. I'm a huge fan of their skin and body products.

Headache Balm is a wonderful product that works just as well as pain killers do. To use, I rub it onto my temples and the back of my neck and within a few minutes it starts to work it's magic and my headache disappears. It also works well to help relieve the tension caused by a sore neck. It has a lovely, soft scent that is not overpowering.

I always have a few pots of this around, one at work, one at home and one in my hand bag. A 15ml pot costs $8.00 and usually lasts me at least a year.

Tinderbox products can be purchased online or at most health food stores.

Ingredients: rosemary, lavender, camphor, peppermint and chamomile essential oils in a sunflower oil and pure beeswax base.

1 comment :

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!