Friday 3 October 2008

Mecca Lip De-Lovely Conditioning Lip Balm

Mecca Cosmetica is an amazing store, it's like being in make-up heaven. However, I usually try to stay out of there as it's just way too tempting for me. They have so many amazing products, I always find heaps of things that I want to buy. One of my most recent Mecca purchases is their Lip De-Lovely Conditioning lip balm. It's petrolatum free, tastes great and smells like roses.

I really like this balm. It's super moisturising with a non sticky, glossy finish that looks great. I wear it alone, over lip liner or lipstick, so I like how versatile it is. Most days I just use this on it's own and it's shiny enough that I still look polished.

This is a balm that I'll definitely be purchasing again. It costs $20 for a 15ml tube.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!