Thursday 2 October 2008

Lancome Juicy Tubes


Lancome's Juicy Tubes are my all time favorite lip glosses. If I could only wear one lip gloss for the rest of my life, it'd be Juicy Tubes. The latest Juicy Tube purchase which I'm loving is from the Juicy Tubes World Tour range, called Chelsea Coffee.


It's a lovely brown colour in the tube, but like most Juicy Tubes, it goes on clear. The flavour is what sold me on this gloss. It smells like a sweet latte, a gorgeous blend of coffee and sugar. And it tastes as good as it smells.

Juicy Tubes are moisturising and slightly sticky, which means they last well for a gloss, at least a few hours. I often use Juicy Tubes instead of lip balm as they are so moisturising. They keep my lips soft and hydrated.

There's a great range of different Juicy Tubes, some of them are sheer and some have great colour. They're all super shiny and glossy. If you haven't already got one of these, run out and buy one now!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!