Friday 31 October 2008

Kit Cosmetcs Lip Sheen


I'm going through a peppermint phase at the moment. In fact, I've been going through it for a few years now, I'm in love with lip products with a peppermint flavour and fragrance.

Kit Cosmetics Lip Sheen is one of my favorites. It's a lip balm with the shine of a lip gloss. To my amusement the Kit website says that this is a unisex product, but unless there are guys out there wanting glossy lips, I don't see how this would be a unisex product. There is a clear and a pink tinted version available. I bought the clear balm.

As a balm this is really effective. It has a smooth, thick, almost ointment like consistency, that spreads well without being waxy or balling up. The peppermint flavour and fragrance are lovely, giving a tingling feeling for a few minutes after application. I love to use this balm when my lips are sore and chapped as it's very moisturising.

Kit Cosmetics can be purchased a Kit stores or online at their website. A 15ml tube costs $15.95.

Would I buy it again? Definitely! Next time I'm going to get the tinted version.

Ingredients: polybutene, ethyl hexyl palmitate, tricontanyl, pvp, beeswax, mentha piperita (peppermint oil), menthol, tocopheryl acetate (vitamin e), persea gratissima (avocado oil), simmondsia chinensis (jojoba oil), saccharin.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!