Sunday 4 August 2019

Thoughts of the week

1. This week our house has turned into the neighbourhood kids hangout. I am not sure how I feel about this. The introvert in me doesn't like it, the Mum in me likes that the kids all feel comfortable here.

2. I loved this video of Liv Tyler doing her skincare routine. She has such a soothing voice.

3. Watching Liv inspired me to take more care with my skin care. I used to view it as a nightly chore but the last week I've been treating it like a self care ritual and it's been lovely. Funny how a small change in attitude can much such a big difference.

4. What's with make-up being so ridiculously expensive here? The new Chantecaille Lip Veils are $73. How ridiculous. I really don't think any lip product is worth $73.

5. Also, whilst we're on the topic of cosmetics, what's with Aussie brands that release products overseas before they release them here? Lanolips have just released a new lip balm and it's only at Ulta. They don't even ship here. How annoying.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!