Friday 16 August 2019

Thoughts of the week

1. If I had half a day at home to myself I'd do a huge cull of my lipsticks and glosses. It's something I've been wanting to do for ages but it's not possible with the boys around. They love checking everything out and would want to try it all on. 
I'm in the mood to be very ruthless and get rid of 75% of my collection. It'll happen one day.

2. I've been using the Carmex Comfort Care Colloidal Oatmeal Lip Balm in Sugar Plum. It's a beautiful balm. I got mine from iHerb and will be purchasing another with my next order.

3. Staying positive when you're surrounded by negativity is f@#$ing difficult.

4. I am so tempted to buy this set from TVSN.

5. Who else struggles with gift buying? When I lived in the city it was never a problem because I was constantly shopping so knew what was available. Now I rarely shop so really struggle when it comes to buying gifts.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!