Sunday 11 August 2019

Thoughts of the week

1. I love this story.

2. Those of you who love hot cross buns will be thrilled to know that Coles are now selling them all year round.

3. Who's watching the latest season of The Bachelor? I'm not. The last seaon with Nick Cummins really put me off. I'm sure the new bloke is nothing like Nick, but after last season I'm over it.

4. This week I got a bike. I'd forgotten how much fun riding is. It's been about 30 years since I've ridden so I'm quite wobbly but I'm sure I'll get the hang of it again. If this is my last blog post you'll know I didn't get the hang of it.

5. For long term readers who followed along with the Sephora saga when they first opened in Australia, you'll be pleased to know that I've now had five successful orders with no issues at all. Hopefully they've got their customer service issues sorted.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!