Tuesday 13 August 2019

The solution for sore, red, irritated eyelids

 
For years I've suffered from hayfever eyes. Every change of season my eyelids get sore, red, itchy and irritated. I've tried all sorts of products and the only thing that's helped them is cortisone cream, which is something I don't want to use on my eyes. 

The last few years I've given up and just accepted that I'll have gross eyes for several months every year. A few months ago when my skincare started irritating my eyes I got out some La Roche-Posay and Avene samples to give them a go. You can imagine how surprised I was when they healed up my hayfever eyes!

I use a combination of the Avene Soothing Eye Contour Cream, La Roche-Posay Toleraine Ultra Yeux and Avene Cicalfate. 

I use the La Roche-Posay to heal when my eyes are really irritated, Cicalfate at night time and the Avene eye cream as maintenance when my eyes are healed.

Cicalfate can be used all over the face. It's quite rich, so I don't use it during the day, but it's a great intensive night time treatment. 

If I could only choose one product it'd be the La Roche-Posay Toleraine Ultra Yeux. It feels very soothing and heals my eye irritation within two days. Out of all the products I've tried Toleraine Ultra Yeux is the only product that heals the irritation.

None of these products sting upon application. They don't cause puffiness even when I apply a thick layer at night time. After years of being resigned to having sore, red, wrinkly old lady eyes, I'm thrilled to have finally found a solution.

La Roche-Posy and Avene are both on sale at Priceline at the moment, so if you want to try them now is the time!





No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!