Sunday 5 March 2017

Thoughts of the week

1. Today we're having Chai's birthday party. It's his first proper birthday party, the other years we've just had family around. It's also the first party that I've arranged and I really hope it goes well, I'm so nervous. As long as he has a great time I'll be happy. 

2. On Thursday Chai turns 6! My beautiful little baby, the boy who made me a mum is turning 6!

3. Harry's Ice Cream Co Triple Choc Brownie ice cream is awesome. 

4. It's The Bomb Energy whipped soap and candle are my new obsession.

5. I love blogging. It's been ten years and I still enjoy it as much as I used to. I don't make money from my blog, it's just a passion of mine. Whilst it'd be great if it did earn me an income it's not something I focus on (or put any effort into actually, which is why it doesn't make me any money). 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!