1. I've started micro journaling. I'm not sure if that's a thing or not, if it isn't then I just made it a thing. What I'm doing is writing down one sentence thoughts. I started doing it as a way to release the daily silly little things that were annoying me then I decided to also add in the things that please me. It's fun, quick and easy.
2. Strangely enough it seems to be working. I'm calmer and not as irritated as I usually am. Winning.
3. Wednesday we sold Tiger's car. It's quite freeing being a one car family. It won't be for long, he's looking for another car now, but it'll be a cheaper car and if we don't own it outright the loan will be small. Slowly but surely we're getting our finances sorted.
4. The more I read about minimalism the more I realise it's the way that I want to live my life. Possessions weigh me down and I don't like it.
5. Having said that, I haven't decluttered much the last few weeks, that shall be remedied this week.