Friday 4 June 2010

Samples I've been trialling

I've been using a few samples lately and thought I'd do mini reviews of them. I don't want to do full reviews as I haven't been using the products long enough.


Stila Illuminating Tinted Moisturiser: I really liked this, it was hydrating enough that I didn't need moisturiser underneath and it made my skin look radiant. I'm planning on buying this.

Stila Illuminating Liquid Foundation: This was nice but quite sheer. I find it very similar to the Bourjois Ten Hour Sleep Effect foundation.

Ojon Restoraitve Hair Treatment: I used this once, it smells amazing and made my hair feel lovely. I didn't love it enough to buy a full sized one though.


Elixia Tinted Multi-V Moisturiser: This was lovely, I'd buy a full sized one if the price was right. It's light so doesn't give a lot of colour but it feels really nice on my skin. I still have to wear a moisturiser underneath it. 


Elixia Nourishing Antioxidant Serum: This is really nice. It's moisturising enough that I can wear it without moisturiser over the top and it feels lovely on my skin.

Jurlique Daily Exfoliating Cream: I don't understand how this is supposed to work. Jurlique says that you for a smooth paste with it and then apply the paste to your face with a press and release motion. I did that and ended up with clumps of product all over my face. It didn't exfoliate or do anything. Maybe I wasn't using it properly?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!