Wednesday 2 June 2010

Nivea Touch of Happiness Body Lotion


I've turned into a huge Nivea fan since they revamped a lot of their products. I've always used and loved their products, but now I love them even more. The new body lotion bottles look so sleek and cute. Packaging really makes a difference to me. Maybe that means I'm superficial? I like things that look nice sitting on my dressing table.

I was lucky enough to receive a bottle of Happiness Body Lotion to review. I've used it nearly every day since I received it because I love the smell. The lotion feels light but is very moisturising. It's been working wonders on my dry, winter skin. 

Nivea says: Touch of Happiness body lotions moisturises and cares for you skin, leaving it with a beautiful mild scent of orange flower. This gorgeous silky textured lotion is enriched with natural bambooo extracts and milk proteins, provides fast absorbing moisturisation and a feel good sensation for your skin all day long. 


Would I buy this? Yes, it's a lovely, effective moisturiser that smells amazing.

Ingredients: aqua, glycerin, caprylic/capric triglyceride, myristyl myristate, alcohol denat, blyceryl stearate citrate, glyceryl glucoside, dimethicone, octyldodecanol, hydrolyzed milk protein, babmusa vulgaris shoot extract, propylene glycol, butylene glycol, sodium carbomer, cetearyl alcohol, sorbitan stearate, xanthan gum, methylparaben, phenoxyethanol, propylparaben, limonene, linalool, butylphenyl methylpropional, citronellol, alpha-isomethyl ionone, geraniol, parfum. 

4 comments :

  1. Oooh it sounds great! I love the sound of the scent.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought a bottle of this just because I loved the smell, it's such a soft fresh scent. The added bonus was that it is actually a really nice moisturiser too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love nivea body moisturisers - they are fantastic, feels so soft on the skin.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooooo i'll have to try this! i'm now following you!

    follow me! at: http://rachelnexxtdoor.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!