Wednesday 9 June 2010

RoC Enydrial Lip Care

As a lip balm addict I have a whole pile of lip balms on my wish list that I can't get hold of in Australia. RoC Enydrial was one of them. It's been on my wish list for about five years now and I haven't been able to find it anywhere. To my great delight, when I emailed Leah from Addicted 2 Lip Balm to ask if she could stock them, she agreed! 


If you haven't heard of Addicted 2 Lip Balm, it's lip balm addict heaven. Imagine all of the lip products that you wished you could buy in Australia, and all the products that you can buy here and you love, all in the one place. That's Addicted 2 Lip Balm. Additionally, it's the only place in Australia where you can buy RoC's Enydrial Lip Care.

Now onto RoC's Enydrial Lip Care. I've been hearing great things about this balm for years. Because of that I had pretty high expectations for this balm and I can happily say it has lived up to them.


Enydrial Lip Care isn't a fancy, pretty looking flavoured balm, it's a workhorse balm. If it was a car it'd be a ute. But that doesn't really help describe the balm does it? Enydrial Lip Care is quite amazing. It's very hydrating and is ideal for lips suffering from extreme winter dryness. I've been using this at night and I wake up with soft, smooth lips.

The texture is very rich and creamy. It feels like a lip butter, thick but not waxy or greasy. After I've put this on my lips look smooth and plump with a soft shine. As it's so rich Enydrial Lip Care lasts at least three hours before I need to reapply. 

If you are looking for a fragrance and flavour free balm that is super hydrating and can be used by the whole family, this is the balm for you. 


Ingredients: hydrogenated polyisobutene, polyisobutene, synthetic wax, polyglyceryl-3 diisostearate, caprylic/capric triglyceride, ethylhexyl methoxycinnamate, disteardimonium hectorite, tocopheryl acetate, lauroyl lysine, hydrated silica, alcohol, bisabolol.
 

3 comments :

  1. I must try it !! thanks for the blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i've heard good things about this lipbalm too! but it's pretty pricey for just a clear balm :\ with a few additional dollars i could get a korres lip butter :p which is tinted hehe...

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!