Saturday 26 June 2010

Kiehl's in Perth!

Yesterday, to my great delight, I discovered that a Kiehl's counter has opened at David Jones in Perth City. They have the full range of Kiehl's products, lovely staff and lots of samples. The counter opened yesterday, so if you are in the city head into DJ's and take a look. 


I spent about 15 minutes there with one of the lovely staff who walked me through the entire product range. I hadn't realised they made so many lovely products. They even have an acai line that's certified organic. Whilst I didn't buy anything yesterday I'll definitely be heading back there in the near future. 


Whilst I was at David Jones I noticed that the whole beauty section is getting a makeover. I'm excited to see if they will be getting any more new brands.

 

3 comments :

  1. Everytime I go to David Jones in the city I have to wait for the longest time to get served. I'm glad you had a good experience and it's making me curious to go back and check things out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the same problem in DJ's, it so hard to get service. Hopefully the Kiehl's counter will be different. They had about 5 staff members there on Friday. I doubt they'll always have that many, but we can hope. Even if they don't, they have everything on display so you can just pick what you want and take it to a register which is great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. well if the counter in DJ's does get slack I'm pretty sure Mecca Cosmetica (one in Hay St directly across the road from DJ's, also in Claremont, Garden City and Karrinyup) stocks a pretty good range

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!