Wednesday 30 December 2009

Products I repurchased in 2009


Clarins Pure Melt Cleanser - This is one of my holy grail cleansers, I love that it's so easy to use and gentle enough to use on my eyes when I'm feeling lazy.

Clarins Gentle Eye Make-Up Remover - Works better than any eye make-up remover I've ever used. It removes all my eye make-up in one wipe.


Ganache for Lips lip balm - I'll always have one of these lying around, they work really well and taste great.


Shizen lip balm - One of my top five favorite balms.


Clinique Super City Block - I've been using this for years, it's a great, gentle sunscreen.


Ardell clear brow gel - This works well and it's cheap.


Fudge Dynamite - My holy grail deep conditioning hair treatment.


Fudge 1 Shot+ - The best leave in conditioner I've ever used.


Crazy Rumors lip balm - These are all natural, very hydrating and come in a great range of flavours.


Dove Energy Glow Moisturiser - My favorite face moisturiser, it's hydrating but not oily.


Australis Lip Inject Mineral lip gloss - I'm obsessed with these, they are my new favorite lip gloss.


Lancome Juicy Tubes - My other favorite lip gloss.


2 comments :

  1. LancĂ´me Juicy Tubes are my fav lipglosses, too =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Australis Mineral Inject glosses are my fav!! Theyve got gorgeous colours and moisturize nicely too :) I also love the Ardell brow gel, Ive gone through 2 so far, and will def be repurchasing!

    Definitely am going to try out City Block, I love Clinique, and I used to just buy foundation with sunscreen in it, but lately I havent been using foundation(Yay for my temporarily clear skin!), and I can feel m face getting burnt already!! x

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!