Wednesday 2 December 2009

Australis Jumbo Mineral Bronzer



I can already tell that Australis Jumbo Mineral Bronzer is going to be my favorite product this summer.


Australis says: The summer glow we all strive for is now an easy fix with the Australis Jumbo Mineral Bronzer in Bronze Ambition. The light, glowing formula allows you to gradually build colour until you have achieved your desired look and can be used on both your face and body. Best of all this quick tanning fix has SPF - protecting your skin from the sun while keeping it looking beautiful.


Being pale I usually stay away from bronzers but this one is lovely. With one layer it looks like a light, shimmery bronze and more layers give a deeper, more intense colour. The pictures above and below are after I heavily swiped my finger through the compact, it doesn't look like that on.


Jumbo Mineral Bronzer can be used on the face and the body. On both the face and the body it looks gorgeous and lasts well. When I was first testing this out I had some on the inside of my arm at it lasted for half a day without rubbing onto my clothes. 


Ingredients: mica, dimethicone, zinc oxide, zinc stearate, polymethyl methacrylate, methylparaben, propylparaben, mica, ci 77491, titanium dioxide ci 77891, iron oxides ci77499, ci 77492, ci 77491, mica ci 77891.

1 comment :

  1. wow it must be good if it's going to be your favoutite for summer! I'll have a look next time I'm out shopping :D

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!