Thursday 17 December 2009

Australis Colour Inject Mineral Lip Gloss


It's very rare that I fall instantly in love with a product, especially a lip product. The last time I fell in love with a lip gloss was many years ago when I discovered Lancome's Juicy Tubes. As you can imagine, I was very surprised to fall instantly in love with Australis Colour Inject Mineral Lip Gloss. I'm so obsessed with these glosses that I have three of them and I'm planning on getting more. They're heavenly. If you haven't tried these yet, you need to get some asap.

So you're probably wondering what made me fall instantly in love. When I first opened the gloss I noticed an amazing scent that smells yummy enough to eat. Then when I put on the gloss it felt like I had a lip balm on. It feels rich, creamy and moisturising.  

At the moment I have three Colour Inject Glosses, they are (shown above from left to right) Rumba, Lambada and Jazz. I'm planning to get Contemporary and Moonwalk next, in fact I'm tempted to buy one of each colour (especially as they are on sale at Priceline at the moment). 


Rumba is my favourite colour. It looks dark in the tube but it goes on a natural, mlbb pink. The scent is lychee and there is no flavour. The gloss is long lasting and not at all sticky.

This is what Australis has to say about Colour Inject Mineral lip gloss: The ten lychee scented colour range provides long lasting shine to your lips without that sticky factor. The natural mineral gloss contains the inject super formula to give your lips the ultimate care treatment. Its powerful active ingredients include:
Australian native kakadu plum for its extremely high levels of vitamin c to help with the formation of collagen as well as its antiseptic and soothing properties.
Vitamin e for moisturising, soothing and repair as well as providing protection from environmental stress.
UV filters to help absorb, reflect, scatter and block ultraviolet radiation.
Peptides to help enhance the contour of the lips, making them smoother and better defined.

Would I buy these again? Yes, I'm in love.

Ingredients (taken from the Australis website):
polybutene, pentaerythrityl tetraisostearate, ethylhexyl palmitate, ethylhexyl methoxycinnamate, tricontanyl pvp mica ci 77019, lecithin, bismuth oxychloride ci 77163, flavour/fragrance (aroma), tribehenin, tocopheryl acetate, isopropyl myristate, sorbitan isostearate alcohol, kakadu plum (terminalia ferdinandiana) fruit extract, palmitoyl oligopeptide.
May Contain: titanium dioxide ci 77891, iron oxides ci 77491, ci 77492, ci 77499, red 6 ba lake ci 15850, red 7 ca lake ci 15850, red 27 al lake ci 45410, red 33 al lake ci 17200, orange 5 al lake ci 45370, yellow 5 al lake ci 19140,
blue 1 al lake ci 42090, tin oxide ci 77861.

4 comments :

  1. YAY I Love these! I use Lambarda and Contempary every day! I literally have one in each of my everyday bags!!! I have like dry sensitive lips, so these make them so shiney and beautiful :) but not tacky at all! love them x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in love with these too! I've got Lambada, Contemporary and Bellydance. I've been tempted to get them in every colour too, i've seen them on special a fair bit lately. I think Australis has really stepped up their game with these :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. They're still on sale at Priceline for around $8 so I'm going to get some more tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just got Burlesque today, best lip gloss ever! And I'm not fond of using it, unless I really really like it. Love the smell too, so delicious! :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!