Wednesday 16 December 2009

John Masters Organics Lip Calm

Today I'm mourning the loss of my John Masters Organics Lip Calm. I'm currently doing the Post and Shame Challenge with lip balms so I can't buy another one until I've finished four eyeliners and four lip balms. That's going to take me a long time. Meanwhile I'm not sure how I will survive without Lip Calm.


I know I've already done a post about John Masters Organics Lip Calm but it's so amazing that I have to do another post. If you are a lip balm fanatic and you haven't tried this balm, you need to. It is the best lip balm I've ever used. Truly. I know that's a big call coming from a lip balm addict like myself, but it really is that good.

In the tube it looks yellow but as you can see from the swatches below it goes on clear and glossy. It's not the type of balm that I expected to fall in love with as it is unflavoured, but the texture is amazing, very moisturising and calming.

When I apply Lip Calm my lips instantly feel hydrated and soothed. As it's quite thick I don't need to reapply for hours. When I use this before bed I can still feel the balm on my lips when I wake up.

If I could only use one lip balm for the rest of my life this would be it.

You can buy Lip Calm from Ikigai.

1 comment :

  1. I feel the same about Burt`s Bees lip balm, perfect :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!