Wednesday 23 December 2009

My Top Five Lip Balms for 2009



John Masters Organics Lip Calm - This is my holy grail lip balm. I'd happily use only this for the rest of my life, it's that good.

Shizen lip balm - A great Australian product, it comes very close to being my favorite balm.

Crazy Rumors lip balms - I love the taste of these balms, they have some beautiful flavours and are all natural.

Carmex - The best balm for healing sore, cracked lips.

My Lip Stuff balms - They have over 400 flavours so there is something to suit everyone.

5 comments :

  1. Hi Glossy - have you tried Dr Hauschka's lip balm yet? Just got onto this one and it's AMAZING!! As great as Carmex for healing lips, but I think I like it better - no foul taste! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i've never heard of the other balms!!! i stopped buying them coz i have a whole ton at home and i'm still trying to finish my early ones.. but so far.. carmex is the best.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aaah! Haven't tried any of these apart from good old Carmex! The others are (unfortunately) not available here! Perhaps that's a good thing, though...4 less temptations for me! Merry Christmas, GQ! Hugs, xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello :)

    i was wondering if i can My Lip Stuff balms in Australia at all?

    with over 400 flavours! im tempted to try out at least 4 flavours...lol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Elmo, I tried Dr Hauschka lip balm years ago but haven't tried it recently. Think I need to give it another try. Did you get the stick or pot one?

    Lily, I agree, Carmex is amazing.

    Anna, MLS and Crazy Rumors ship internationally.

    Humpty Dumpty, MLS ship internationally and only take about a week to get here. They have some amazing flavours.

    Merry Christmas everyone, I hope you had a lovely day xx

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!