Tuesday 15 December 2009

Australis Luminescence Kit


This gorgeous Luminescence Kit is another product that was sent to me by Australis. I've since bought a few of them as they are perfect christmas gifts and a bargain at only $14.95.
 
The palette contains eighteen eyeshadows, 2 blushes, 1 bronzer, 3 lip glosses and 3 lipsticks which makes it perfect for travelling. I'm planning to take mine away on holidays with me as the only other thing I'll need to take with me is foundation.

One of the things that I love about this palette is that all of the colours are part of the regular collection, so if I find something that I love I can repurchase it. There is a leaflet that comes with the palette showing what all of the colours are.



If you are on the hunt for a cheap christmas present then I highly recommend you check out the Luminescence Kit.

3 comments :

  1. I love Australis kits! I have like 5 different ones of these at the moment :) I never use up the lipglosses, but everything else I work my way through! x

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!