Friday 11 December 2009

Nature's Gate Fruit Blend Deodorant


I have very sensitive armpits and am constantly on the hunt for a gentle yet effective deodorant. I've found the gentlest deodorants to be sticks, so whenever I see one that I haven't tried before I buy it. I bought Nature's Gate Organics Fruit Blend Deodorant in Grapefruit and Wild Ginger at Priceline about a month ago. It's paraben and aluminium free.  

What I don't like: I've been really disappointed with this deodorant. It does nothing. No matter how many layers I put on it doesn't work. I may as well not be wearing any deodorant for all the coverage I get from this. Also the deodorant doesn't fill up the whole tube, so it wiggles around when I'm trying to use it.

It does have a nice spicy scent but it fades quickly. Even if I reapply this three for four times a day it's still ineffective. This cost me around $11, and it was a total waste of money.


Would I buy it again? No, it doesn't work. 


Ingredients:Glycerin, water, sodium stearate, steareth-100, pelargonium graveolens flower/leaf/stem extract, salvia sclarea flower/leaf/stem extract, actindia chinensis fruit extract, citrus japonica fruit extract, ficus carica fruit extract, sodium bicarbonate, malva sylvestris flower/leaf/stem extract, humulus lupulus extract, betula alba bark extract, rosa gallica flower extract, calluna vulgaris flower extract, aloe barbadensis leaf extract, zingiber officinale root extract, ctirus grandis fruit extract, glyceryl stearate, olec acid, stearic acid, stearyl alcohol, bisabolol, ethylhexylglycerin, sodium chloride, butylene glycol, fragrance.  

5 comments :

  1. That's really cool! I have to admit, I've never seen organic deodorant before!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh guess what, Moogoo are going to do a natural one. Good News. I will post an interview with the founder next week. watch this space!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, that's awesome news, I love MooGoo products! I'll definitely be buying their deodorant when it comes out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for an honest review. I also have sensitive armpits and you get so many false reviews!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey great blog! I just wanted to recommend Bubble & Bee Organics pit putty deodorant. It's USDA certified organic and maybe it will work. I started using their deodorant this summer and it has been working really well for me.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!