Wednesday 4 November 2009

ECO Minerals

I've decided to start doing a few feature posts on Australian companies that I find. I've recently discovered ECO Minerals and thought I'd make them my first feature. I've ordered some samples from them so I'll post about them once they arrive. Here's what Luci from ECO Minerals told me about their company.


ECO Minerals is Australian made and owned – based in Byron Bay and the Gold Coast.

Our products are 100% natural – PURE Minerals and free from cost saving fillers.  Our bestselling sheer foundation is free of bismuth oxychloride, kaolin and talc. It is also free from nano-particles and unlike some natural products – we do not use cheap and potentially irritating corn or rice starch in our formulations.

We sell exclusively from www.ecominerals.com.au and this is how we keep our salon/spa quality products so inexpensive!

Our ECO name comes from our commitment to supporting the planet by donating $1 from each product sold to charity…AND we also offer ECO friendly refills.  These are in 100% bio packaging and customers can then fill up their sifter jars – saving on packaging and saving around 20% of the price!


Your readers may also like to use our FREE SAMPLE / COLOR MATCH FORM – they can even upload a photo so we can recommend their best ECO Minerals match and send it for free! http://www.ecominerals.com.au/samplescolormatch.htm
 
We offer FREE delivery/postage within Australia.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!