Wednesday 11 November 2009

Clarins Hydra-Care Tinted Moisturiser SPF 6


I bought this a while ago, took it home and then forgot about it because I was loving my Blemish Balm from The Face Shop. When that ran out and I wasn't able to get anymore I sifted through my stash and found my Clarins Hydra-Care Tinted Moisturiser. I didn't have high hopes for it as I've never really loved tinted moisturisers and I figured there was no way it could compete with my beloved Blemish Balm.


I've been pleasantly surprised by Hydra-Care Tinted Moisturiser. Unlike a lot of other tinted moisturisers I've tried it's not greasy or oily. In fact it's more like a sheer foundation than a tinted moisturiser. I find it to be quite mattifying. It absorbs quickly and seems to take away oiliness. I can quite easily use a moisturiser under this without any problems. On days when my skin is oily this is moisturising enough to wear alone, but when my skin is dry I'll use a light layer of moisturiser underneath.  


 
Clarins says: Sheer colour and care all in one. This tinted day time moisturiser combines hydrating phyto-marine extracts and skin smoothing colour pigments to ensure a beautiful, natural looking complexion. Ensures day long comfort for all skin types. Continually moisturises to promote smoother looking skin. Evens the complexion with translucent, natural looking colour. Delivers a radiant, satin finish. Optically minimises the appearance of visible lines and imperfections. Protects against damaging UV rays and pollution.

I use number ten - Bisque, which is the perfect match for my NW20 skin. The pictures above show it on the back of my hand, the first picture is before I've rubbed it in and the second picture is after I've rubbed it in. As you can see, it evens out my skin tone. I've been wearing this to work with a light dusting of loose powder over the top and the coverage is enough to give me a polished yet natural look.

Would I buy it again? Yes, it's a great product!

Ingredients: titanium dioxide, purified water, cyclomethicone, glycerin, isohexadecane, nylon-12, propylene glycol myristyl ether acetate, glyceryl polymethacrylate, sorbitan isostearate, peg-7 hydrogenated castor oil, ozokerite, beeswas, hydrogenated castor oil, magnesium stearate, phenoxyethanol, magnesium sulfate, silica, barium sulfate, fragrance, polyperfluoro, methylisopropyl ether, propylene glycol, sorbic acid, methylparben, echinacea purpurea extract, equistetum arvense extract, malva sylvestris (mallow) extract, phospholipids, stearic acid, disodium edta, oryzanol, mannitol, glycyrrhetinic acid, caprylic/capric triglyceride, crithmum maritimum extract, butylparaben, ethylparaben, hydrolyzed wheat protein, bht, propylparaben, isobutylparaben, pvm/ma copolymer, sucrose, peg-40 hydrogenated castor oil, yeast extract, panax ginseng root extract, tilia cordata wood extract, aesculus hippocastanum (horse chestnut) seed extract, calcium pantothenate, biotin.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!