Friday 6 November 2009

Ellis Faas Glazed Lips




The texture of Ellis Fass Glazed Lips is gorgeous. It feels lovely on my lips and is long lasting. It feels creamy and moisturising and lasts a few hours before I need to reapply. There's no stickiness at all, it feels more like I'm wearing a lip balm than a gloss. I got this in L309 which is a clear gloss.




When I opened this I had the same problem as I did with the concealer. The gloss had leaked and I thought it'd been used. I realised that it hadn't been used when I had to click the bottom for ages before any gloss came out. After having the same problem with the concealer I've realised that it's a problem with the pen, plus I could tell from the look of the brush that it hadn't been used. Don't let that deter you though, this is a gorgeous product. Thankfully I haven't had any further problems with leakage. I got Ellis Faas Glazed Lips L309 which is clear.
 
Ellis Faas says: Glazed Lips gives your lips an ultra-wet, yet long-lasting look. L309 is a clear, transparant glaze with no colour, so it will enhance the natural colour of your lips. A selection of plant seed oils hydrate the lips – thanks to the presence of Tocotrienol (a powerful antioxidant and component of Vitamin E) and Vitamin C, plus Omega 3 and 6.
The applicator is a brush and is most suitable for this texture, for ease of applying and creating the best effect.
All ELLIS LIPS products are lightweight, long-lasting and extremely easy to apply. They all contain Vitamin E and are paraben-free. All the textures in the ELLIS LIPS collection are liquid, so they immediately blend into the skin on application – making them non-sticky!

I normally don't like glosses with a brush applicator but this brush is the exception. It's soft but quite stiff so is very easy to use for easy, precise application.

Would I buy Glazed Lips again? Yes, it's a lovely gloss and I'm planning on buying more colours. 

All of the photo's shown are from the Ellis Faas website.

Ingredients: hydrogenated polydecene, polybutene, cera microcristallina, bis-diglyceryl polyacylapidate-2, diethylhexyl adipate, hydrogenated styrene/isoprene copolymer, caprylic/capric triglyceride, stearalkonium bentonite, prunus domestica seed extract, propylene carbonate, caprylyl glycol, phenoxyethanol, hexylene glycol, pentaerythrityl tetra-di-t-butyl, hydroxyhydrocinnnamate, dicalcium phosphate.
May contain: mica, ci77891, ci77491/77492/77499, ci75470, red 7, ci15850, ci73360, ci45410, ci45380, ci42090, ci19140, ci15985.   

2 comments :

  1. Hi :) thanks for following.
    Cool blog! I ♥♥♥ lip balms too.
    ♥XX♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love the texture too, absolutely no stickiness or tackiness :) Your reviews are so comprehensive, love it!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!