Tuesday 10 November 2009

Natio Wellness Body Scrub


Natio says: Invigorating sugar polish. Apricot seed powder and antioxidant pomegranate to purify and energise. Buff away dead skin cells and reveal a fresh, vibrant glow. Apricot seed powder gently buffs away dead skin cells, while the pure pomegranate helps repair and promote new skin cell production.

This is quite an interesting scrub, it's like a scrub suspended in a soft gel. The texture makes it an effective yet gentle scrub. The scent is a beautiful mix of fruit, apricots and coconut that makes me smile every time I open the jar.

After using the whole jar I can say that I'm really happy with this scrub and will repurchase it. It's great for a regular use scrub as it's quite gentle. It doesn't give as strong a scrub as sugar and salt scrubs do, but as I exfoliate every week that's not a problem for me. If you are wanting a really heavy duty scrub then this isn't for you, but if you want a gentle scrub that can be used on sensitive skin then this is perfect.   

Would I buy it again? Yes, it smells amazing and does a good job. 

Ingredients: water, polyethylene, peg-40 hydrogenated castor oil, apricot seed powder, carbomer, cocamidopropyl betaine, sodium cocoyl sarcosinate, triethanolamine, sucrose, coconut oil, soybean oil, fragrance, pomegranate extract, aloe barbadensis extract, matricaria extract, grapefruit seed extract, acrylates/c10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, potassium sorbate, salicylic acid, disodium edta, alcohol, phenoxyethanol, benzyl alcohol, methylisothiazolinone methylchloroisothiazolinone.

2 comments :

  1. From memory this scrub smelled great. I didn't buy it though as I had a reaction to their hand cream so I wasn't sure whether it would be ok on my skin...

    ReplyDelete
  2. My current scrub is nearly finished, so I'm might try this one next. Sounds really good.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!