Thursday 16 July 2009

Goldwell Dual Senses Rich Repair 60 Second Treatment

I've been faithful to my beloved Fudge Dynamite for a few years now and don't normally bother buying other hair treatments, however I received this one as a prize a while ago. It's been sitting in my cupboard unused for a few months, so when I ran out of Dynamite I decided to give it a go.

To my great amazement I love this equally as much as Dynamite. I'll definitely buy this again. It smells lovely and works really quickly. My hair was looking dry and brittle last week so I used this twice and now I have soft, healthy looking hair again.

One of the things I really love about this is that it's a sixty second treatment so it's really quick and easy to use.

Goldwell says: Goldwell Dual Senses Rich Repair 60 second Treatment is an intensive care treatment with Repair-Effects that provide ultra-fast results. This deep treatment repairs and provides silky-smooth hair in just 60 seconds. The Repair System with Pashmina-Silk Proteins works in combination with instant Microfluid Technology for quick and even distribution throughout the hair.

Goldwell Dual Senses contains innovative Instant Microfluid Technology that provides results you can see and feel instantly. Goldwell Dual Senses is comprised of six clearly structured segments with specific System-Technology that offers individually tailored haircare.

Would I buy it again? Yes, it's an amazing product.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!