Wednesday 1 July 2009

Elizabeth Arden Colour Intrigue Eyeliner

I'm having a writers block today and have no idea what to tell you about this eye liner, so I'm going to keep it short and sweet. This is one of my favorite eye liners ever. I have Fawn which is a lovely shimmery taupe. For some reason taupe eye liners are not that common, so I get very excited when I find one.

It's not just the colour that I love about this pencil, it's also the texture and staying power. The texture is great, it's creamy and easy to apply, but at the same time it lasts all day without budging.

This is one of the liners that I find myself reaching for every few days because it's so pretty.

Would I buy it again? Definitely, it's one of my all time favorite eye liners.

1 comment :

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!