Wednesday 15 July 2009

Ten Tubes Test Update


I have a confession to make. I was very bad on the weekend and I bought a lip product. I didn't intend to, but I needed a new eye make-up remover so decided to try out Lancome's Bi-Facil. Whilst I was there I had a look at the Juicy Tubes (this was my first mistake). They had a new Juicy Tube called Caramel Gospel. You can't tell in the picture above but it's a lovely deep red. I cannot resist caramel flavoured products, so I shouldn't have smelled it, but I couldn't help myself (that was my second mistake). Smelling it was the undoing of me. It smells soooo good. But I still managed to put it down and was at the register paying for my Bi-Facil when the m/a told me about the GWP. I was still going to say no but then I looked at the GWP and it had Magnifique perfume which I've been wanting to try for ages so I couldn't resist.

On a positive note, I finished my MAC Adventurous gloss. I really liked this one and was sad to see the end of it. It was a limited edition so I can't replace it, but it's not like I need a new gloss anyhow. At least it's another MAC empty, I think I've got about eight now.
I also finished a My Lip Stuff Candy Cane lip balm but forgot to include it in the photo.

This week I'm working on the remains of my Lip Fusion and MAC glosses. I'm also getting to the bottom of my ChapStick Naturals Lip Butter so hopefully I'll have a few empties to report soon.

I'm pretty pleased with how I've gone so far, I've finished five lip products so I'm half way there. Not that this has made a dent in my lip product stash but at least it's a start. I thought it'd take me ages to finish five products so I'm happy at how quickly I'm using things up.

3 comments :

  1. Naughty! I would have deterred you from buying more. LOL. Do you like the Magnifique? I haven't worn mine for ages since I bought my Hermes loot...

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's such a shame you weren't here to save me from temptation :)
    I'm really liking Magnifique so far.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Magnifique too. And congrats for finishing your products. 5 gone, 5 left :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!