Tuesday 14 July 2009

Kit Cosmetics Nail Polish


I've never had much luck with nail polish before it usually chips the same day I've applied it so I don't bother, however when I saw Kit's High Roller I just had to buy it. It's a beautiful pale bluey green, very similar to the Tiffany blue. Kit call it a pastel green, but to me it looks more blue. In the picture above it's the middle colour.

To my great surprise this lasts at least two days on me without chipping and that's without a top coat added. When I use a top coat it lasts about four days, which I think is brilliant.

I'm not sure what else to tell you about this polish. They come in a great range of different shades, cost around $15 (AUD) and in my opinion are well worth it.

Would I buy this again? Yes!

5 comments :

  1. Oooh I love Kit polishes! Have you tried their Changeling ones? The formula of the polish and the top coat gives the colour such an amazing pop :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't tried the Changeling polishes Tine, they sound gorgeous. I get the feeling this may be the start of a Kit nail polish addiction :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are good, GQ! :) Though they tend to chip quicker than Eles ones.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have recently became a Kit convert and was wondering about their nail polishes.

    I saw a red one that I really really like and thanks to your review, I think i will get it.

    BTW I love your blog.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!