Thursday 23 July 2009

A'kin Aromatherapy Lavender Body Wash

I got the A'kin body wash free when I purchased their shampoo and conditioner. It's something I've always wondered about but never got around to buying, so when I got it with my shampoo I was really keen to try it out.

To me this is in between a gel and a cream. It's light textured and doesn't lather. I've been using this when my skin is dry and irritated and it doesn't cause any problems. The lavender fragrance is beautiful, soft and soothing.

Akin says: Lavender has been used since Roman times as a relaxing, neutralising and healing aromatic oil. The name is derived from the latin 'lavare' meaning to wash. This pure certified organic lavender is combined with the gentlest and purest skin cleansers to ensure your skin and mind will be refreshed.

All A'kin products are free from sulfates, ethyoxylates, parabens, propylene glycol, petrochmical cleansers, silicones, phthalates, DEA and artificial colours.
Akin products are ingredient rich, vegan, 100% natural botanical aromatherapy and formulated without animal ingredients or animal testing.

Would I buy it again? Yes.

Ingredients: aqua, cocamidopropyl hydroxysultaine, sodium lauroyl sarcosinate, disodium cocoamphodiacetate, sodium lauryl sulfoacetate, lauryl glucoside, glycerin, glyceryl laurate, sorbitol, lavandula angustifolia oil, sodium citrate, sodium gluconate, citric acid, sodium hydroxymethylglycinate, linalool.

2 comments :

  1. Reading your blog makes me WANT more things, too. A'kin is exxy here, so I'll wait until I'm in that part of the world again. (Fingers, eyes, toes, everything crossed)

    I suggest all of those "wants" are made into a "Christmas/b'day/special occasions list", to be passed on to family and friends, so they can buy them for us. What do you think? :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a good idea. I'd have a really long list though, haha.

    I have my fingers crossed that you end up back here too!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!