Wednesday 8 July 2009

e.l.f. Candy Shop Lip Gloss

About a month ago Mr GQ came home from the chemist and proudly announced that he had a surprise for me. This is pretty unusual behaviour for him so I had no idea what to expect. The last thing I expected was to find two lip balms! If I didn't know better I'd suspect that he's been reading my blog so knows about my Ten Tubes Trial. He got me e.l.f. Candy Shop Lip Glosses in Cherry Bomb and Coconut Crazed.

Cherry Bomb is a pretty, sheer red and Coconut Crazed is a clear gloss with shimmery bits in it. They both smell and taste lovely. I've been really surprised with the quality of the gloss and the tin. Usually with slide tin balms I can't carry them around because they come open in my bag, but these close really tightly and don't slide open.

As for the gloss/balm, I'm really happy with it. These are a great blend of gloss and balm. They give a pretty, long lasting shine and are quite moisturising.

Would I buy this again? Yes, they're a nice balm/gloss and easy to carry around.

Ingredients: polyisobutene, isooctyl palmitate, ceresine wax, microcrystalline wax (cera microcristallina), mica, methylparaben, propylparaben, iron oxides (ci 77491 , ci 77492 , ci 77499), manganese violet (ci 77742), mica (ci 77019), red no.6 lake (ci 15850), red no.7 lake (ci 15850) , red no.28 lake (ci 45410), blue no.1 lake (ci 42090), yellow no.5 lake (ci 19140), yellow no.6 lake (ci 15985).

1 comment :

  1. These are adorable :D! & I like the thought of getting to keep the tin once they're empty ;)...

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!